Another 48hourslogo contest - this time it's ME

FoolishTech

FoolishIT Founder
Vendor
Reaction score
http://www.48hourslogo.com/project.php?id=21747

5 days remaining, but I'm liking what I see so far. I'm trying for a company logo, and going for something simple, professional, yet with a bit of fun thrown in (can't escape that with my name!!)

Interested in your ideas...

As an FYI, I also got a new D7 (or now I should call it d7) logo - which I've already selected a winner, but I'm waiting on one small modification and the upload.

darnit - I had a friend yesterday said he could see them. Maybe he was talking about the one I already ended.

anyway WTF does anyone know how to move to the next stage without selecting a winner?

Here are the ones I like so far:

Untitled.png

This is the new D7 logo - almost, still waiting on a minor change and final upload (I'm going to have him insert the foolish it llc inside the 7 like it was in a previous design:

D7_Logo.png

How about ditching the circle, AND dropping the LLC to the bottom so it isn't so W....I....D....E....

Or should just ditching the circle be enough?

mod1.png

This looks decent, without the head. I would make the text a bit smoother too.

How about ditching the circle, AND dropping the LLC to the bottom so it isn't so W....I....D....E....

Or should just ditching the circle be enough?

mod1.png

If the caricature has to be included, I like this as well. But I'd like it even better without the portrait.

I don't have much of a favourite but my question is: Why does 'LLC' need to be so big? Can't it be sub/superscripted in there like a TM marking? So long as it's there and not invisible....

9ed324bba49d4d9c2a0c71b739522f94.png

This is what the wife and I are liking best. Not too small on the LLC so it doesn't look like crap in smaller versions of the logo, got the guy to bring the bold down on the IT so it emphasizes foolish, or IT which ever but it does draw your attention to the sh and IT next to each other, and I like that, but the difference is enough for plausible deniability.

final.png

Back