Another Business Card Design For Critique

• Thread starter Thread starter zwonga.com
  • Start date Start date
Z

zwonga.com

Hi All,
I uploaded a few of my other business card and flyer designs a while ago a loved your feedback on ways i could improve on them. Could you please take a look at my latest business card design and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Mike

319199_166584563418193_100001999514681_301096_4430182_n.jpg

Please find below the front and back of the card. (Please ignore the watermarks)

Laptop%20Card%20Back.jpg

Laptop%20Card%20Front.jpg

Thanks
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the laptop needs a webcam.

In all seriousness, I found this hard to read not only because your valuable contact information did not take up the entire card, but it was also at an angle. You definitely get style points, but I'm not sure if that's going to translate into phone calls and emails for business.

IN YOUR FACE, APPLE!

Slimmest notebook chassis on the market? - NOT ANY MORE - bwoooohahahhahaharrrrgh!!!!

>:O)

Last edited:
I think the laptop needs a webcam.

In all seriousness, I found this hard to read not only because your valuable contact information did not take up the entire card, but it was also at an angle. You definitely get style points, but I'm not sure if that's going to translate into phone calls and emails for business.

Hi the image above is of the card the actual card looks and opens like a laptop, so the actual productis not on an angle its just how i took the picture of it. I hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Mike

Hi the image above is of the card the actual card looks and opens like a laptop, so the actual productis not on an angle its just how i took the picture of it. I hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Mike

I gotcha. For whatever reason when I viewed this on my phone it only showed the first picture. Great card concept. I would agree in dropping the price as you don't want to redo cards anytime your rates change.

I personally don't like the idea of having a price on a business card but other than that i like the creativity defiantly different lol

I agree - I would not put a price on a business card. I learned that lesson several years ago, not with a business card, but with brochures I had printed up. When my rates changed the brochures had to get thrown out (actually, we used them to start the fire in the wood stove, so there was SOME use to them still!).

I do like the creative idea, though!

Back