eero split network/non bridged even though it says it is bridged

untoldtech

Reaction score
I have a client that has a EERO mesh and att as his service provider. His printer isnt working when its connected to his mesh wireless which seems to indicate his network is not bridged between the two devices. This is further evidenced by arp entries where on the att router you can see his printers arp entry and on the mesh you can not. I had him load up his eero app through his phone and it shows its in bridge mode but its obviously not. I can not go onsite dude has covid19 but curious if anyone has ran into this. Besides the app is there a way to interface the eero devices via the network? I have remote access to both networks. The att router doesnt show the dhcp entries for the devices on the eero either so its not acting like its in bridge mode.

Was it working and then quit, or has it never worked? This sounds like a configuration issue. Maybe redo the EERO setup from scratch if there is no obvious setting to control this.
This. You can't really do much with those, unlike real business level networking equipment. So it's time to pinhole reset and start over.

Back