Macos Catalina 10.15.0 installer

dee001

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am updating a few macs from Mohave to Catalina and I prefer not to have each system download it for each system, in the past, I have found the os installer and copied it on to a flash drive and then just copied it to the desktop and ran it on each system. I am having a hard time locating the 10.15.0 installer does anyone have a link?

Hello everyone! I am updating a few macs from Mohave to Catalina and I prefer not to have each system download it for each system, in the past, I have found the os installer and copied it on to a flash drive and then just copied it to the desktop and ran it on each system. I am having a hard time locating the 10.15.0 installer does anyone have a link?

why 10.15 when it’s on 10.15.6?

Just run the installer. When it's done downloading and you see the getting ready to reboot kill the installer. You should have the full install as a mounted drive on your desktop. Open and copy contents to somewhere else.

I don't have the full one handy. If you still need it I'll have to download and upload to my server.

Back