My logo design contest ... Judge it! (48hourlogo)

I like 26 & 27 the best so far. 31 is not bad either. Be sure and get feedback to the designers to help them with direction and to get exactly what you want. It's nice to see that you spent some money to help build your brand with a quality logo. Best of luck!

31 is the best IMO. I also noticed that a few of those submissions look identical to what was submitted for my contest in which I did not go through with. Same designers as well.

I like 25, it's unique, would look great on a dark or light web site and would pop on business cards. 5 also looks good, simple, memorable and I think women will love it.

As of recently breaking free from my previous employment I needed something that looked decent that I could slap on a business card and put my name on it until I can come up with something new and edgey that I could call my "company"

The best thing I could think of is just slapping the computer guy on a business card because I can say at just about every single job I do something to the effect of ... phone rings .. " Hey can I call you back? I'm with my computer guy right now." or "Hey I have a friend with a company and they are looking for a new computer guy, do you drive out to X or Y ?" So it's kind of a play on my customers words.

I kind of liked #22 but it screams residential so I may have to go with 31 or 38 and shoot for something a little more corporate looking.

I like

nobody liked the one I ended up picking, but all of my customers compliment my logo. Go with your heart and what YOU like the most, because that is what YOU will be most happy with.

Back