New Business Cards for Business Customers

nXtGenPC

Reaction score
What do you guys think? I am currently working on getting some more business customers and support contracts so I worked these puppy's up!

Thanks,

nXtGenPC

Nope. Don't like it. Too plain / bland. It has kind of a 'quickly put together' look to it, like you just grabbed the sunburst design and typed on top of it.

Don't get me wrong, its not awful, but could benefit from better composition.

Suggestion for some inspiration:
http://www.cardnerd.com/

Last edited:
How do they differ from your current business cards (you imply that these are specifically for potential business clients)?

I think the where the lines intersect in the corner gets a little busy. I would probably take out the horizontal lines.

How do they differ from your current business cards (you imply that these are specifically for potential business clients)?

I think the where the lines intersect in the corner gets a little busy. I would probably take out the horizontal lines.

Well this one lists all of my services for business'

I signed up for 48 hour logo and will see what I get

Well this one lists all of my services for business'

I signed up for 48 hour logo and will see what I get

I'm not sold on the back of the card. A lot of people stick my card on their computer or in a business card slot where you can't see the back of the card. My business clients know me as the computer guy, not the guy that can do this, or this, or that, and this too. And if it's not on the list, do you think they'll call you? Maybe, but maybe not.

My point is that if you just have good relationships with business clients and potential clients, you can drop the back of the card (which looks a little cluttered anyway) and still get their business.

I'm not sold on the back of the card. A lot of people stick my card on their computer or in a business card slot where you can't see the back of the card. My business clients know me as the computer guy, not the guy that can do this, or this, or that, and this too. And if it's not on the list, do you think they'll call you? Maybe, but maybe not.

My point is that if you just have good relationships with business clients and potential clients, you can drop the back of the card (which looks a little cluttered anyway) and still get their business.

Ok, should I put anything on the back, or just leave it blank??

I think the sort of thing you've put on it makes sense. nothing wrong with letting people know the sorts of things you cover.

Definitely use the reverse side for advertising your services. I made the mistake of getting single sided cards originally but you don't know where that card will end up. Two establishments offered to take a plastic stand with cards in so there would be no dialogue to tell people what you do, they would just take a card.

Hey,

I like the design maybe a little plain though. It may just be my eyes but the text on the front of your card seems a little faded and blury in comparison with the black text on the reverse of your card. Maybe choose a colour which stands out more from your background colour. The reverse of your card should always be used if you dont your wasting 50% of your advertising space. If you can't fill it with your information why not get another company (not a competitor) to advertise on the back and get them to pay half the costs, that way every time they habd out one of there cards they advertise you :D

Cheers
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back