New logo - part 2

Some nice designs there MT, I'm off out but will look later.

One thing I would say about logo design that I found is think about the media you are displaying it on. Changes I had to make with my logo(sig is the old one, website is the new one) was making the colours darker. The reason I did that was when it went in the local paper even in colour it looked really poor. I had to darken the colours to print clearer. So you have website, leaflets, mono on village mags and low res for newspapers to think about.

I really like #52. They have encompassed the small / Medium / Enterprises really well. With the differing size letters for the sml, med.

Also #40, if it wasnt for the green, which I don't think would print out too well.

be sure to ask for any alternate color schemes you want for different types. my guy on 48hourlogo did a couple alternate color schemes and did a couple one color designs.

#67. I know this is tough because so many designers use the power button, but I feel it most reflects your business and what you do. I still really like your old logo.

:)

#67. I know this is tough because so many designers use the power button, but I feel it most reflects your business and what you do. I still really like your old logo.

:)

I agree with that choice. It is a very unique look to the power symbol. I think colors fit better in version #51 though.

Back