Please provide feedback on logo designs and slogan options.

InfinITy Tech Services

"If IT is first for you, I'll [we'll] make it last."
"IT is first for you, make it last. [with us/me?]"
"IT is first for you, I'll [we'll] make it last."
"If IT is first for you, make it last."

Really and truthfully, the graphic design "mind games" are all bulls**t. There's certain looks and feels that industries have...like corporate images are all "uniform", fast foods are more "friendly and open", kids companies are "fun", coffee shops have an "urban" feel.

A power symbol is playing it super safe, but it won't separate you from the competition no more than a hamburger would set you apart from fast food chains. I actually love that little "B" icon in #2 so much I wanted to remake it myself.

Hnec3hb.png

For some reason that looks very "techy" to me.

I have to agree. While the power symbol is quickly associated with our type of business, it is also very generic. The logo here on the other hand has a very techy feel, without being generic.

According to California law, the registered business name must be exactly what is advertised and must include "LLC, Inc, or Co." if applicable. It's stated right on the licensing. This state is absolutely horrendous to run a business in. But the reasoning (according to the county and several lawyers) is that say you register as "Bits and Bytes" but use a different advertising name, now you run into copyright issues and everything else if there is a guy who already has or wants to start up a business with the same advertised name you use. Since the advertised name isn't exactly what is registered and licensed, you could be convicted of copyright infringement.

I don't know about CA laws but, in AZ, it's possible to set up a DBA (Doing Business As) so Bits and Bytes could be the registered company DBA B&B Computers or something. That said, you'd want to do research on BOTH names to avoid the copyright/trademark issues you mentioned.

I actually love that little "B" icon in #2 so much I wanted to remake it myself.

I agree. I also really like your remakes.

Back