Revo Uninstaller via Ketarin? The portable one?

FoolishTech

FoolishIT Founder
Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Ketarin setup where you download Revo Uninstaller Portable?

Due to popular demand, I'm considering adding Revo Uninstaller to D7. Naturally I insist on it being the portable version...

Problem is, their website doesn't *have* a portable version. I see a dozen websites that DO, but they all appear to have a download link that *changes* from time to time - perhaps I am wrong as I am just guessing.

Last time I tried to add portable HD Tune, I never could find a static download link so the download kept breaking in D7's Ketarin profile :(

So, before I introduce another app to D7's native lineup, I want to find a static download link for this thing that won't change every xx days and I'll have people complaining that the tool won't update.

It would also be nice if that particular link was to a site that keeps it's portable version fairly up to date with the actual version on the author's website.

Back to the original question, does anyone have a Ketarin / Revo Portable setup that works consistently, and if so, what is the link?!

Now, if I could only figure out why I've had two different Revo folders under 3PT for months :) I might have put one of them there but why the heck do I have another? :)

Back