Small business focused website

Tech Savvy

Reaction score
I did it! I made the plunge to completely drop residential and only support businesses. Now the only time I do anything residential is as a favor for business clients. XD

My old website had business and residential content so rather than simply removing the residential part. I started over.

I’d be interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts, I tried my best to follow the storybrand framework.

techsavvynj.com

When it comes to ensuring the technical stuff is set up properly for an office to run smoothly, most small businesses don’t have of a trustworthy, local tech partner to help them.

Just tidy up the text a little. Small things - but this your 'first impression', so it's important they get the message that you're as good on detail as you are on everything else.

I did it! I made the plunge to completely drop residential and only support businesses. Now the only time I do anything residential is as a favor for business clients. XD

My old website had business and residential content so rather than simply removing the residential part. I started over.

I’d be interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts, I tried my best to follow the storybrand framework.

techsavvynj.com
Your pricing look suspiciously similar to mine, and mine is a direct rip off of @YeOldeStonecat !

Hope you get lots of clients!

Oh that's more than us...almost double. For the similar plans...we're $12/$39/$69
BUT...we have a "core line item" up front, which is 100 something depending on things. Just to keep the pain out of small clients with <10 assets.

Plus regional differences...NJ being close to NYC...can sustain higher prices. Me...up close to the Rhode Island border...those rates won't fly around here.

Thanks folks!

Good call @computer42 and @Mick I’ll def update that.

@thecomputerguy I’m glad we’re similar!

@YeOldeStonecat You sent me your spreadsheet calculator a while back. I did some comparison. I think I’m on the slightly higher side in my area of Jersey, but I don’t price myself out either. It’s a good place to be. Grow slow, but with quality customers.

@Markverhyden I didn’t put it on there to avoid overwhelming them. It’s on my price sheet that I bring and leave with them.

Thanks folks!

Good call @computer42 and @Mick I’ll def update that.

@thecomputerguy I’m glad we’re similar!

@YeOldeStonecat You sent me your spreadsheet calculator a while back. I did some comparison. I think I’m on the slightly higher side in my area of Jersey, but I don’t price myself out either. It’s a good place to be. Grow slow, but with quality customers.

@Markverhyden I didn’t put it on there to avoid overwhelming them. It’s on my price sheet that I bring and leave with them.

Pricing for a client just went out that looked basically like this...

Gold Package (Remote & Onsite included)
Core: $295
Endpoint (Gold): $79 x 6 = $474
Endpoint (Silver remote laptop): $49 x 1 = $49
Network: $85
Email Management: $6 x 10 = $60

Total: $963 and this client gets remote and onsite included, my RMM, and BitDefender.

Looking good. Nice sweater, tho I used to put my numbers on the back.

FYI a few tpyos
realiable mounthly meed Assestment

Back