48 Hour Logo Contest

Which one looks better? Anythin need to be changed?

201305210346214476.jpg
201305210527134476.jpg

Which one looks better? Anythin need to be changed?

Attachments

• VCS.jpg
    VCS.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 67
  • VCS2.jpg
    VCS2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 76
Love the bottom one, fonts, colors, balance is great.
You definitely don't need the tongue. The similarity between the shape of your cable and a snake poised to strike is all that you need. Keep it simple.

I don't care for #3 - you can't tell what it's supposed to be.
I probably prefer #4 of the bunch. Clearly a network cable but, with the tongue, clear that you're going for the comparison. Plus, it's still on the cartoon-ey side of things; I don't think you want to go for a logo that looks menacing.

I don't care for #3 - you can't tell what it's supposed to be.
I probably prefer #4 of the bunch. Clearly a network cable but, with the tongue, clear that you're going for the comparison. Plus, it's still on the cartoon-ey side of things; I don't think you want to go for a logo that looks menacing.

I agree with you. But i'm stuck between #1 and #4

I really like #1 because it is simple and looks good. I feel would work good for shirts, hats, etc...

I like #4 because it has that 3d aspect to it and just looks cool. I don't think it would turn out well on embroidered clothing though. Maybe if we drop the gradients on the text and square it will turn out better?

Any suggestions on improvements for these?

I like #4 the best... but I think I prefer the font of #5 better.

I like the way the Cat5/Snake wraps around the logo in #4...

You're getting some great feedback both here and on 48hourlogos...I think I am going to have to do the same. Our logo has been a bit stale for a while.. :-)

Back