My Flyer has gone to press! + a good company to use in the UK

Here is a colour version of what I have come up with.

Sorry if it is rather large but this is designed for 300dpi (prepress). RGB though, unsure what CMYK will come out like (Edit: CMYK is actually quite good imo).

Again, honest criticism will be appreciated.

This is a case of if it is good enough, similar to but also different to the Windows logo & you would like to use it then I will be more than happy to allow Technibble members who can prove they are computer technicians to use it.

View attachment 291

the design is excellent, well done, but for me not sure about the colours work i think you might want to have another again at the colours, but looks good.

Re: the colours.

I have made the colours slightly more vivid to the original windows logo, this is so I do not tread on their (Microsoft) toes.

Is it to vivid or other?

Created a few other designs, adjusted colours etc.

Let me know what you think please.

3-logo-test.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. I was a little concerned that number 1 looked to similar to the original that Microsoft might have something to complain about.

Edit: I have just flipped the first one and also added some depth to it..

People will know what it is even though it is quite different now!

thisisit-watermark.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I was a little concerned that number 1 looked to similar to the original that Microsoft might have something to complain about.

Edit: I have just flipped the first one and also added some depth to it..

People will know what it is even though it is quite different now!

thisisit-watermark.png

no 1 the original still gets the vote, don`t like this one.

I'm gonna vote for number 3, I think it's unique enough to not cause copyright issues, yet familiar enough for instant recognition.

Also, can I have a copy of no.3 for my flyer please :-)

I'm gonna vote for number 3, I think it's unique enough to not cause copyright issues, yet familiar enough for instant recognition.

Also, can I have a copy of no.3 for my flyer please :-)

Not a problem. If you can just post a link to your company website or a draft of your flyer then I will more than happy to send it to you. :)

Just bringing this back to the fore. I was wondering how your flyer drop went? I'm looking at doing a flyer and dropping around 10,000. What was the return like on your campaign?

Last edited:
have a look on ebay next time. you can pay almost half that price!
just realised this is a 3 year old thread so they prices will deffo be cheaper now lol

Last edited:
have a look on ebay next time. you can pay almost half that price!
just realised this is a 3 year old thread so they prices will deffo be cheaper now lol

Don't forget this thread has been bumped by Martyn, and the prices were back in 2009. ;)

Back