Outlook With G-Suite Sync & Exchang

Each mailbox has its own calandar, tasks, and contacts. However, you're right it's not easy on the user to use Outlook like that. BUT it IS possible.
That’s a first for me. Didn’t know imap synced cal tasks and contacts.

@Sky-Knight,

I honestly don't know. I constantly have 3 email addresses active, and sometimes a 4th, but even then I keep each one open in its own webmail session in a separate browser window, whether that be by using different browsers, or three or 4 private/incognito windows, one per active address.

I've always hated "unified inboxes" and even when using an email client kept all of the accounts as separate entities (though not going to separate profiles).

I like having each respective e-mail world unto itself, and that's a simple matter even using a single web browser and a couple of dedicated private/incognito windows. But I typically have an instance of Firefox, Chrome, Brave, and Edge going at any moment in time, so just having the 3/4 open, one in each of those browsers, works too, and is most often what I do.

It's all about what works for any given individual, and some would never do as I do, but the problem is that many have no idea that they could do so, if they so chose, so presenting this as an option never hurts. If it's rejected, then so be it.
Client is an executive that lives and runs all businesses through outlook. Wont be able to convince him to switch to webmail. Short term fix works. Everything is in outlook and one exchange cal is on a web browser. That will work till he decides to move all of them to one platform.

That’s a first for me. Didn’t know imap synced cal tasks and contacts.

It doesn't, not directly anyway. It only deals with e-mail. However, there are scads of contacts and calendar syncing utilities for Google to "email client X, Y, and Z," and definitely Outlook.

Go Contact Sync Mod is one I've used.

Client is an executive that lives and runs all businesses through outlook. Wont be able to convince him to switch to webmail. Short term fix works. Everything is in outlook and one exchange cal is on a web browser. That will work till he decides to move all of them to one platform.

Not even Outlook.com?

Last week I set up webmail for a client who has 5 email addresses. I installed Chrome, Edge, Opera, Firefox and Brave, set each home page to a different inbox. and put shortcuts on his desktop. He's happy.

Last week I set up webmail for a client who has 5 email addresses. I installed Chrome, Edge, Opera, Firefox and Brave, set each home page to a different inbox. and put shortcuts on his desktop. He's happy.
That sounds horrible

That sounds horrible
It's an arrangement that works perfectly for some of us, including myself. Been using it for years, and always using the same browser for the same e-mail address, so I instantly know that my work e-mail is open in Chrome, my personal email in Firefox, my forums/mailing list e-mail in Edge, etc.

Very similar in concept to separate desktops for specific spheres of activity.

Back