My Logo?

Dameize

Reaction score
Finished Logo Thoughts?

So here is my finished logo. I have a few more poses but this is pretty much it.

I cant think of any changes. Its not perfect I know but I still think its fairly great.

Thoughts?
SnX5v.jpg

Last edited:
The eye in the middle is kind of scary! Also the mix of gray, green and red/brun is not working well. Maybe if you stick with two colours it would be better and find a lot less scary eye. I know that your name is PC Monster but take a eye like Mike in Monster Inc.

Bump its pretty big lol never realised how big it was haha. note i need to finish colouring the eye

Bump changed the font of the PC bit. Thoughts? im going to update the size and post it to see what it looks like now.

Is it me or the letters after the eye are not aligned with the first one? Also, I will increase the size of the eye to be as the same size as the letters.

it was more rough to see if people prefer the caps over the lowecase after the M. Im not sure what I like tbh.

I see you trying to get my opinion on msn i wasnt here though dude sorry, was valentines day etc, had to get my mclovin on.

I don't like it though, prefer the old one.

In all honesty I'm not keen on the logo at all. I just don't get it.

PC Monster and an eye, I can't see the connection.

I would suggest investing in professionally made logo, either using 99 designs or 48 Hour logo. That way you get lots of designs from different designers to choose from.

I also want to reiterate something Martyn mentioned, you phone number should be split up as it makes it easier to read. 01234 567890 is easier to read than 01234567890.

Just my opinion though. :)

The best thing to do if you are unable to afford a professional logo is to keep it simple till you can. And again, I think you should split up the phone number as well.

Another thing about the phone number(sorry to digress) is that a landline will look more professional than a mobile and also, being a local number people rather than a mobile, they only have 6 digits to remember if they catch a glance at your car signage.

heres another mockup with a different approach. I know its not finished and its not design of the year but if you guys think it works then I can put the time in to put effects on it etc to make it look better. Personally I quite like it. The M looks like the mouth. Again its not perfect and is a basic mockup.
http://imgur.com/mDeHS

Kind of a cool concept, but just alike any concept, its a starting point. Work with it and see what you can come up with.

heres another mockup with a different approach. I know its not finished and its not design of the year but if you guys think it works then I can put the time in to put effects on it etc to make it look better. Personally I quite like it. The M looks like the mouth. Again its not perfect and is a basic mockup.
http://imgur.com/mDeHS

lmao your gonna have the company behind the android OS all over your ass loll

Back