My Logo?

lmao your gonna have the company behind the android OS all over your ass loll

Do you have a case you want to reference as precedent? The only two things I see in common are color and both logos having eyes.

Color is easy to fight in court(Technically his isn't even the same color), especially with completely unrelated business operation. As for having eyes, well, I imagine that's not grounds for infringement either. :D

I think the design needs a little touching up, but he has absolutely no reason to worry about an android lawsuit.

Last edited:
Do you have a case you want to reference as precedent? The only two things I see in common are color and both logos having eyes.

Color is easy to fight in court(Technically his isn't even the same color), especially with completely unrelated business operation. As for having eyes, well, I imagine that's not grounds for infringement either. :D

I think the design needs a little touching up, but he has absolutely no reason to worry about an android lawsuit.

lmaoo. I was kidding. But the logos do look similar at first glance

lmao. In all honesty and this is no lie I didnt even compare it to the android logo or think of it at all when doing that lol. Only when you mentioned it did I realise. Here is another draft I made.http://imgur.com/tW1P8 I was going to shove PC in its mouth

So here is my finished logo. I have a few more poses but this is pretty much it.

I cant think of any changes. Its not perfect I know but I still think its fairly great.

Thoughts?
SnX5v.jpg

This is just.. Eh. The graphic is very well done. But It's just, well. Cheesy = /
An obese green robot? The revision with the little green guy was a much better fit. This looks like something out of a DragonBallZ episode.

And finally if your going to have a graphic like that. It's always smart to have it interact or be apart of the logo in some way. As it stands it's just a random fat green robot that's standing next to the words PCmonster.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just an old fogie but to me these sorts of logos just don't represent a professional. I know you can quote big companies that have those sort of designs but they have a fortune to throw at promoting themselves through the media. So you create a website, business cards, flyers etc all around that design then what? You grow the company get into businesses, meetings etc and exchange cards with other professionals :)

It's not for me. Maybe if you just see your business around children. Just my tuppence.

Maybe I'm just an old fogie but to me these sorts of logos just don't represent a professional. I know you can quote big companies that have those sort of designs but they have a fortune to throw at promoting themselves through the media. So you create a website, business cards, flyers etc all around that design then what? You grow the company get into businesses, meetings etc and exchange cards with other professionals :)

It's not for me. Maybe if you just see your business around children. Just my tuppence.

x2
We recently redid our logo because ti was too complicated -
OLD:
http://sprintertech.us/ebay/SprintTechFinal.jpg

New:
http://sprintertech.us/ebay/newFrontSign2.jpg

The new one is less descriptive - but it allows better corporate branding - and we can put it on everything (it is based on a VGA port) - that image is our front sign - also has the cellular company we are an agent for on the bottom.

The other thing you have to keep in mind is sizing.... we made the mistake of having a very rectangular logo (we also made one with just the circle) the new is alot easier to fit on things when you only have a square spot.

As for professionalism - I personally don't like cutesy logos - they just drive me crazy! Not saying you can't be successful with one, just that I don't like them.

Then again, your logo looks dated back to the 90s . . . . just saying. The whole point of mascots, logos, colors, ect. is to brand your name and give people something they can recognize and immediately associate with your business. Obviously this takes time, consistency and money, but in the end if you keep at it and build a good name, it will pay for it self. Its better to start sooner rather than later.

Even though the logo / mascot looks pretty cool, I would have to agree that something similar to the green monster on Monsters Inc would have been better. But the simple fact of the matter is, you can make almost anything work with enough time and money.

Also, on the side not of you being an old fogie, this is where demographics really plays its part. If the average age of where he is located is fairly young, then his logo may appeal to them rather than the older generation. Just depends on what market he is targeting.

It's neat looking and I like the M in the second version best, but the colors aren't great and it's more of a fat robot than a monster.

What happens when you have to shrink it down to put on an invoice, business card or if you try to get it embroidered on a shirt? Seems like it has too many tiny details.

CB1ig.jpg

Then again, your logo looks dated back to the 90s . . . . just saying. The whole point of mascots, logos, colors, ect. is to brand your name and give people something they can recognize and immediately associate with your business. Obviously this takes time, consistency and money, but in the end if you keep at it and build a good name, it will pay for it self. Its better to start sooner rather than later.

Even though the logo / mascot looks pretty cool, I would have to agree that something similar to the green monster on Monsters Inc would have been better. But the simple fact of the matter is, you can make almost anything work with enough time and money.

Also, on the side not of you being an old fogie, this is where demographics really plays its part. If the average age of where he is located is fairly young, then his logo may appeal to them rather than the older generation. Just depends on what market he is targeting.

Yes good point mine are mainly aged.

Back