Show us your Covid Hair

I got tired of mine so in this order.
Groomed the dog.
Used the same clipper on my son then he assisted doing my hair this morning.
Came out pretty good for a set of dog clippers and not being a barber.
Sorry, no pics.

I haven't done mine yet. Ordered a clipper, will be here Friday. I'm tempted to just have a free for all. Not like a buzz cut but really let it go. Haha.

The one thing besides my head of hair I want to cut is my eyebrows. Sounds silly right? Well my eyebrows grow really thick and it gets in my eyes. Sometimes it even points up like Spock's did.

Yeah... I've been shaving and that's a good thing because with the mop on top of my head I'd be full on IT hobo by now... I needed a cut before this all blew up...

I have a feeling by end of this week my wahl beard trimmer is going all around my egg.
Usually once a month I got to the local barber, #2 across the top, #1 on the sides, fade to tight down low. Getting to the point where while it's not long..I haven't had it grow out this much in a while.

(I was interested to see how shaggy you have become.)
Well, I'm pretty shaggy most of the time anyway, so no change here. I use one of those Flowbee things that you hook to a vacuum cleaner. I cut it a couple months ago and will cut it again before the weather gets real hot, probably in June.

I could only wish I had Mr. Sabo's "before," or probably even "after" hair.

Long hair with deep waves can look positively glorious! For those of us with stick-straight tresses, not so much.

93803811_251607396025444_7448695166510039040_n.jpg

Man, I feel like a woman.

Back